Tuesday, April 7, 2015

DT Tuesday - Golden birthday wishes

Happy Tuesday!
Angeline here to share with you what's in trend right now.... GOLD!

Everywhere you turn - every new product that's out -- there's Gold in it. I never liked Gold until quite recently and I've been obsessed with it ever since.

Here's a card I made using some Gold inks and sprays and of coz, lots of yummy Unity stamps!


I have used these kits to make this card:



For this week's pick, I chose these from the Friends With Flair (FWF) challenge on the Unity blog. Do remember -- when you link your project up for FWF, you can WIN a HUGE goodie bag from Unity. How easy peezy is that? :)







Thank you ladies for sharing with us your beautiful projects! 


6 comments:

Maxx and Boo said...

Gold? Mmmm, what lady doesn't love gold? lol These projects are very sweet - I just love the Unity images. Thanks for the inspiration - I'm off to create now!

cal8007 said...

Yes, gold! I love, but I've only used it on one project so far. Gotta get my foils out!! Fantastic project, Angeline! Carmen L

Lilian YF said...

Thank you for picking my card! =)

David said...

I wish you a very very Happy Birthday to you and Birthday Wishes fill
the life with golden joy and blessings.

Dharani Changanti said...

cards are simple cute , Many Birthday wishes to you hope to all dreams come true

Dharani Changanti said...

Wishing you a one of a kind day filled with good times and great memories. Happy Birthday.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close