DT Tuesday - Golden birthday wishes

Happy Tuesday!
Angeline here to share with you what's in trend right now.... GOLD!

Everywhere you turn - every new product that's out -- there's Gold in it. I never liked Gold until quite recently and I've been obsessed with it ever since.

Here's a card I made using some Gold inks and sprays and of coz, lots of yummy Unity stamps!


I have used these kits to make this card:
Hearts around the Globe
Walking on sunshine
Sparkly Gift



For this week's pick, I chose these from the Friends With Flair (FWF) challenge on the Unity blog. Do remember -- when you link your project up for FWF, you can WIN a HUGE goodie bag from Unity. How easy peezy is that? :)

Crystal Amaris


Lilian Forsyth


Donna Bowman


Thank you ladies for sharing with us your beautiful projects! 


Labels: , , , ,