Friends with Flair Link Up

Hello stampy friends! This is Rachel joining you today, and I'll be your FWF host for the entire month of April :) Yippee!

FWF is a time for you to show off what fabulous Unity Stamp creations you've created this week! 
I can't wait to see all those lovely creations fill up the linky below!

I'm in an Easter, pastel, spring time mood and I am SO excited to share my card here today...


I have no doubt I will be stuffing my face with sugary marshmallowy Peeps this Sunday.


I combined a few of Lisa Arana's bird stamps to create this card: Lil' Peep Under the Weather is the main bird image, with the sentiments combined from Birdie Conversation and Welcome to the Hood.


Don't forget to shop the wonderful Unity Easter Sale! Everything that has released this year is on sale! Happy Shopping


Now it's your turn!

--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--


Labels: , ,