It's a S.M.A.K Saturday!

Happy Saturday to all you wonderful peeps!
I'll keep it short today, since we have another 
fun filled day with 
our Susan Weckesser and Helmar
blog extravaganza!
Today is the wrap up....
so be sure to get your comments in
for a chance at the prize. 
You can read about the details in Jimmi's post. 

I am here today to show off the fabulous new
 S.M.A.K. KIT!

It's amazing as always!!
The images are so fresh and fantastic. 
They make me happy. 
Become a member HERE

(you can also get this kit AND not sign up for the monthly subscription program. BUT you miss out on all the club memberships.....)

I got a little crafty with a previous S.M.A.K KIT, I used
the December kit....Make every day count

School is right around the corner for my boys
and I wanted to make a set of bookmarks for them. 
the office feel and assortment of book ledger and text stamps from this kit
were just what I needed. I just love how easy the stamps layer with different color. 

Here are some individual pictures of each of the book marks. 

They are each a little bit different. 
Papers are by Basic Grey.


I used some circle dies and an alphabet die (MFT Die-namics)  to create
 my name labels. 
Who doesn't love getting something with their name 
or monogram on it. 
My kids will love getting these. 

That's it from me to!
Sending big hugs to you all. 
MWAH!!♥♥
-Lisa H.

{Ippity} {Ippity}