Ippity and My Unity Place

Hello everyone, Angie here with a double post..
I was thinking I might as well do a two in one, seeing that I was to do both posts..haha..
 
So today my Ippity creation is first.
Every couple of days we  share some great Ippity stamps with you.. you can purchase these
stamps from any Ippity Chick HERE.. they are waiting and willing to serve you.
This month we had this wonderful stamp set available.
 
Thanks for all Things...
created by Unity Artista Joslyn Nielson
here is my creation.
 


cute isn't it..
 I also have some great cards inspired from this set .
 These wonderful cards can be seen over at
My Unity Place..
 just take a look at how Sarah and Kimberly have used this set.. amazing!!

 oh.. just love this by Sarah Stoelting
 
 
 also this beautiful card by Kimberly Cook.
 
 we also have 2 challenges over at My Unity Place as well.. you can find them both in the FORUM.
Also check out the Photo Gallery for so much inspiration.. One stop Unity Creations by the hundreds!! 
leave a little love while you are there.. our My Unity Place members love comments!! 
 
for the Growing In Unity post click here !
 
Hope you are having a wonderful day.
hugs, 
Angie 
 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,