Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there it's Wednesday and time for our Growing In Unity gal for this week. This week the fabulous Glenda is up sharing her Unity creations!

Meet Glenda:

Here is a little something about Glenda:

"I am thrilled to be the Growing in Unity girl this week! First off, I must confess, I am a big geek! Science geek and crafty geek! I’m a geologist by day and a stamping addict by night. My best friend and I started stamping together about 14 years ago and we are still crafting together today! I am fortunate to have so many great friends thanks to paper crafting. These include my local group of crafty girls as well as many others across North America. I’m also lucky to have a supportive hubby, who never asks how much I spend on my addiction, I mean, hobby!

My paper crafting style is generally clean and simple with some classy and elegant thrown in. I love to play with bold colours and innovative colour combinations. Red is my favourite colour, just don’t ask me to put red and pink together!

I fell in love with Unity Stamps when I won a Kit of the Month last year. I love the variety of styles and the fabulous co-brand kits. My local stamp store just started carrying Unity so I am thrilled! Up until now I’ve had to scour stamp stores when I travel or order online. So much better to have all that Unity goodness close at hand.

Hope you can stop by my blog to check out my creations this week! Thanks to Unity for this opportunity!"

Check out this wonderful strawberry card Glenda made:



Be sure to swing on by Glenda's Blog every day and leave her some love! At the end of the week she will pick one random winner from all her wonderful comments to win a Unity kit!!

That's all for now!

Till next week...




{Ippity}{Ippity}