Random Special #3! Amazing Unity Deal!

I have taken inventory of Unity's first month in business...THANK YOU EVERYONE for making it such a huge success!
However...We have some sad little stamps in the Unity House...They really are begging to be inked up and are feeling pretty ignored. I don't know WHY! They are SO CUTE!
So in celebration of Random Special #3 - you can choose 3 kits of the 6 listed below.
Doo Dads
Best of Friends
Little Labels 1
Big Shiny Flowers
Circle of Thanks
Amazing Me
The BEST PART you ask? The DEAL!!!! Brace yourself....
3 sets of your CHOICE from the list above for only $40.00 plus shipping - or ALL 6 for $80.00 plus shipping! Either way shipping is ONCE AGAIN only $5.
{CANADA - $8 due to the fact that on my last random special shipping was $22 to CANADA...nothing like shipping FREE STAMPS! }

HOW TO ORDER:
Email me: info@unitystampco.com
Subject: RANDOM SPECIAL #3
Let me know which 3 sets you would like
I will send you a PAYPAL Invoice ASAP.BONUS!!!!

First 20 orders gets a FREE Single - Move Mountains

This offer will end on Saturday midnight central time!

Listen to the Mustn'ts,child,listen to the Don'ts. Listen to the Shouldn'ts,the Impossibles, the Won'ts. Listen to the Never Haves,then listen close to me....
Anything can happen, child, Anything can be."
Shel SilversteinAmerican Author and Cartoonist