Uniquely Unity with Echo!


Hello Unity lovers! 

Echo here, just dropping by with a card I made with this incredible vintage camera from the Uniquely Unity Collection called Possibilities Await! 

I so love the Uniquely Unity Collection. It is an awesome membership at an affordable price! Plus as a member you get any past kits at a discounted price. How cool is that?
To learn more about this membership click here.


For this card I colored the camera with my Copic markers. I was going for a Andy Worhol type color combo. I wanted something bright and fun! I also added the die cut little Polaroid photos. I colored the background of the photos with Copic markers. Then I added the butterfly from the stamp that I fussy cut and colored. Then glued them right to the little photos that I made. When I fussy cut out the camera, I cut the butterfly off of the image and moved it to the top of the camera. I did this so that it would fit better onto my card. Distressed the sentiment banner with distress ink in tumbled glass. 

This stamp can be used in so many ways. I just love it!
There is still time to sign up for this unique membership.
So many possibilities await!





Hope you had a fabulous weekend!


See what I am crafting about on:
 My blog- Instagram- FacebookPinterest

Labels: ,