Uniquely Unity Reminder ~ Possibilities Await Camera Card

Hi, it's Gaylynn here with a friendly reminder about the newest Uniquely Unity kit called Possibilities Await.  I can't get enough of this vintage camera. Love it.


Sentiment:  Hope your birthday is picture perfect.

I sometimes like to mix and match my stamps, depending on what kind of card I need.  For this card, I used Unity stamps from:

October 2017 Uniquely Unity ~ Possibilities Await by Tierra Jackson
Simply Vintage by Gina K Design
Just a Little Clicky background by Angie Blom

And here is the lovely UU kit for this month:

Image may contain: text

The background of my card is heat embossed.  I colored in the larger camera with Copic markers and then cut it out.  
I made a quick tip video tutorial for this camera card.


And here is a closer look.


To learn more about this wonderful Uniquely Unity monthly membership here.

Have a great day.


Labels: , , , ,