Oh KOTM, we love you so much!

Hello Peeps!  It's Noelle posting today.
Christmas is getting closer!
This month's KOTM will put you in the Christmas mood for sure!
Conspiracy of Love.  Even the name is awesome don't you think?  That truck must be used next.  I love it so much!

 I have a tip for you.  If you stamp on this bag, don't try to rush the drying time with a heat gun.  It sort of puckers up the bag and in no time flat LOL  I was so amazed at how fast it happened and how long it took my brain to connect to stop the heat LOL
I used Stazon ink and shimmery watercolors.   It was a breeze and I put my stamp block inside so the paint didn't get on the back of the bag.  A perfect bag for a gift card!
This tag soaked in my chalk ink like crazy.  I really love it though.  The shimmery paint on the bulbs didn't photograph too great.  I'm sorry I insist on using shimmery, I just can't stop.  LOL  I can't honestly even try to stop LOL
If you aren't already a KOTM member you should really check it out here.  You get a free shipping code for all of your orders along with it!  Such a screaming deal!  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Labels: ,