Layers Of Life Kit Project


Happy Saturday everyone!!!
So today I have a fun little project for ya.
I love YouTube and finding fun new projects to make and I found this awesome Travelers notebook tutorial that I thought I would try out I am not going to lie I get so excited about these projects that I do mess up lol. So I did the measurements wrong but I still made it work because I did not want to ruin this gorgeous paper lol.
But regardless I continued on and I love how it turned out and I love the size!!!

 All paper products are for the Paper House Productions
 For the first page in the insert I used this months Layers of Life kit love this quote and love adding something inspirational to these books!!

You can check out the Layers Of life kit
here

The tutorial on you tube I used can be found here at
Livelovescrap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7lzzng9Chk&t=1667s