DT Tuesday


Hello!
 
Have you started creating cards for Christmas?
This month's sentiment kit is a great kit to kick start the Christmas cards project.
 
 
The deers are so elegant, aren't they?
 
Here are my cards...
 
 
For the background, I used Distress Oxide inks Black Soot, Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves and Worn Lipstick. I sprayed some of the Shimmer Spritz to give it some shimmer. The deers are colored with Copic Markers and I fussy cut them and adhered to the background.
 
On this card, I colored the deer with Copic Markers and sponged some inks on the stencil placed on top of a white cardstock.

 
Now, onto the part I love most for Tuesdays.  They are the wonderful cards you have created with Unity and shared with us.
 
The first card that caught my eye is posted by Jean Kapp. I love the snowman and the beautiful background - perfect winter scene.
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
Next is this cute card by Becky Wall.  I love the cute reindeers and the background colors. 
 
 
This last card is so gorgeous, by Amanda Garrett. I just love her use of watercolors.
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
The Unity peeps really inspire me every time.  You guys make the most awesome cards!!
 
Have a great day!!
 
 
 
 

 

Labels: ,