SMAK reminder!

Hi Sharon here again and today I'm here to give you a little reminder about the Unity SMAK kit for September. There will be a new one very soon so grab the gorgeous September SMAK while you can. September's kit is called Truest Life and you can find it here. Here's a picture for you to see all the lovliness!


                                           
                                                   

Here's a card I made using the kit.


I coloured the background by smooching over distress inks. I cut out the images from the SMAK kit and smooched the photo film and saying with more distress inks. The flowers have been watercoloured with distress inks. I then splattered some white paint using a toothbrush over the entire area and then finished off smudging some of the white paint over the card. 





Labels: ,