It's finally my turn for some SMAK and LOL!!!!


Hi Peeps! 
It's my favorite post today!  
Are you ready for some September SMAK and LOL?
I can't get enough of them.  
Truest Life 
I love the different fonts in this month's kit so much!
SMAK is only $36.99 a month and you get a full 8.5 x 11 sheet of amazing red rubber every single month!
 
That vintage pink lace is from a super cool sewing basket we bought at a thrift store!  The washi is from Hobby Lobby and the other things are from my stash.  The sequin is Studio Calico. 

Love Anchors
I adore anchors.  My BFF and I have matching anchor tattoos!  So clearly this one is my FAVE!!!  I love it so much!!  Layers of Life is only $14.99 a month and also worth every penny.  
 The anchor and the hearts came from my box of gold embellishments that is the only detail I know LOL  I color sorted everything years ago and each color is like a treasure box of surprises but certainly not helpful to you guys, I apologize for that.  The washi on the envelope I got at Hobby Lobby my favorite store ever! LOL
I have to give a shout out to my first born.  Today she gives up being a teenager and turns 20!  Happy Birthday Morgan!  I love you bunches, you make me so proud to be your Mom every single day!  I can't wait to see you and hug your pretty neck!  
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out the sale, 60% off!  GASP I love that!  The Unity Girls are also going live today!  Check the FaceBook page to see what time and win prizes!!