Inspiration Wednesday


Hello my lovely friends!!

It's Mandi here today with your inspiration Wednesday.  

Here is my card I made for today's post.  



I am obsessed with all things Autumn. 

I love the colours and the smells and of course the cooler weather.

One of my favourite things is wee white pumpkins. They are sooo cute!

They are really not quite white but more of a creamy colour but I love them.

I have one sitting on my kitchen table with my favourite pumpkin pecan waffle candle.

So this was my inspiration for today. 



I used the pumpkin stamp from this month's Kit of the Month.






The background stamp is called Hearts of Old.



I just coloured my card with my watercolour markers. Then I used Antique Linen Distress Oxide for the pumpkins.  Then I cut out my card and cut around the pumpkins. 




I took a kraft card base and stamped my heart background with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide and then went around the edge of the card with the same ink and also Antique Linen. I adhered my pumpkins and then added some gold rhinestones to finish. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!







Labels: , , , , , , ,