DT Tuesday with Heather - Giraffes!

Good morning everyone! Heather here this morning to share a project with you - and a few of the amazing cards that I have been seeing pop up on the Unity Show and Tell Group! Been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to play with my Unity stamps as much as I've wanted to - so it was super fun to get a little time to work with them yesterday and even film a couple of Quick Tip Videos!


Here is the Quick Tip Video showing how I created the window in this card!



I used the darling newly released Missing You Like Crazy for this card.



This set was perfect for this card - hard to see in the photos, but it has a window that goes straight through to the back - kind of a fun and unique style to it!


Now - I saw so many beautiful projects over on the Unity Show and Tell page - aren't these lovely? Make sure and leave these ladies some love!

First up - don't you love the beautiful fall colors on this gorgeous tag from Melinda Feliciano?!?!?!?


And then I fell in love with the unique die cutting on this card from Amanda Garrett - so fun!


And then this soft and sweet little baby card that also uses a giraffe! The colors are absolute perfection - I just adore this whole card by Jaclyn Wurtz!


And speaking of giraffes - this one has a bit of good advice for you:

{image credit}

Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!


Labels: , ,