DT Tuesday with Camille

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

Today I’m sharing a chipboard tag I made this past Sunday using Angie’s NEW Shine Bright Girls set. The set was just released last week and I was so happy to play with it.


As you can see from the photo above, I used the girl on the left only. Here’s a peek at the entire glorious set.



Clicking on the set above will take you to the product’s page at Unity Stamp Company.
Now It’s time to share some cards I ADORE from the Unity {show & tell} Facebook Group.


The above card was created by Shannon Pavlovic Edwards. I just adore the creative vibe of this card. Thanks so much, Shannon, for using your creative energy to brighten someone’s day.

LINK to comment Shannon: 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=986229567530&set=gm.1492372474181175&type=3&theater

The card below was created by Susan Slywchuk. The colors Susan used are absolutely gorgeous and I just love the artistic feel to the card's background. Thanks for sharing with us!


LINK to comment Susan:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210283089264005&set=gm.1491207480964341&type=3&theater




Labels: