Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline

Happy Wednesday. 
Angeline here to share with you a card and VIDEO I made using the new Planner Gal : Don't be Perfect

So I was inpsired by a cake I saw on Pinterest. These drip cakes are just so in trend right now!


So I decided to do a drip CARD of my own ;)

Unity Stamp Company: Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #plannergal #gansaitambi #starrycolors #card #cardmaking #planner #quicktipvideo #youtube

I first stamped the Planner Gal onto some Bazill kraft cardstock, don't you think she's so CUTE?

 Then I decided to use my Kuretake Gansai Tambi [starry colors] watercolor and just paint the entire card in GOLD! Coz seriously, who doesn't like Gold? :) 
These watercolors are just pure heaven! SO SO shiny and metallic. 

Unity Stamp Company: Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #plannergal #gansaitambi #starrycolors #card #cardmaking #planner #quicktipvideo #youtube

Here's a step-by-step VIDEO on how I made the card:

Watch video here | Watch at Youtube


Labels: , , , , , ,