Uniquely Unity Collection- A Daisy & A Lady



Happy Sunday Unity lovers! 

Echo here with you today with a card I made with this fabulous new membership. This is the very first month for this awesome membership! Sign up today and you can say "I have been getting Uniquely Unity from the beginning."  How awesome is that? I have been having so much fun with this kit. 
It's called A Daisy & A Lady.



I made this card as a trifold card. I used some patterned paper as a band to hold it together. I adhered the daisy to the center of the band. It just slips right over the card! I was having fun with this patterned paper so I paper pieced the daisy and ladybug! 


Here it is opened. I left it blank inside.
I have big handwriting. 
So, it's nice to have some room to write a message! 


To get this trifold card. I took a full sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 kraft card stock. I cut it at 5 1/2" width. So basically you cut 3" off of the 8 1/2" side. Leaving the whole 11" length for the trifold. Make first score line at 2 1/2". This will be the small flap and make the second score line at 6 3/4". Perfect. Now we have our 2 flaps. I took a ruler and at 4". I lined up the smaller flap a drew a line with pencil from the corner down 4" to get my angle cut. I used a die to cut the inside white panel. I used the same die for the outside panel but, I used patterned paper. For the band I cut a strip of patterned paper at 3/4" x 9". Wrapped it around the card so I could glue it to make a band. I just wanted to make sue I didn't make it to tight to fit around the card. I placed the daisy over the seem of the band! 


Here is the full kit! It is a great value at $14.99 a month delivered automatically to your door each month! Definitely my new favorite membership! If you want to learn more. Click here for all the deets!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! 


See what I am crafting about on:

Labels: ,