Inspired to CREATE

Hello and welcome to Inspiration Wednesday.  Kris here to share what's inspired me today.
 
Just being a part of Unity's lovely design team is a huge blessing and their unique designs and heartfelt sentiments always inspire me to create.  I saw this image somewhere in cyberspace recently and loved it's simplicity and bright colors.

 
I am always looking for simple ways to spotlight many of Unity's sentiments.  I love sending simple cards with a message meant solely for the recipient.  Here's what this image inspired me to create using a die-cut butterfly frame (from WPlus9) and a sentiment from the June sentiment kit-She Never Says Never. It's done with some swipes of distress marker and a spritz of water...seriously, that's all!
 

 
There you have it.  An easy-peasy way to show off a pretty sentiment.
 
Go and create what you love and have a fabulous week.


Labels: , ,