Inspiration Wednesday

Hello there Unity friends. Shemaine here bringing you this week's Inspiration Wednesday post. I love being assigned this post because I take the opportunity to use some of my older Unity stamps. Today I am creating with an image from the Dec/2014 SMAK kit : Moments Like These


So I was surfing Pinterest and came across this card. It caught my eye because I love butterflies.


photo credit

I loved how the card designer cut along the stamped image and layered it over the card base. I used this design as my inspiration for today's card.


 I stamped my image on watercolor cardstock and embossed it with gold embossing powder. Then I added some distress inks and cut around the stamped image. I finished with a simple sentiment.

Where do you find inspiration? I'd love to hear your ideas. Leave us a comment below.

Have a great day!