KOTM Monday

 
Happy Monday!
It's Kary here, I hope you had a great weekend.
 
Have you seen the latest Unity Kit of the Month?  It's packed with lots of Awesome stamps this month and I love that it's called Free Your Dreams.
 
 
If you already have this kit, I hope you are having fun with it. 
 
Today I'm going to share the cards I've made with this kit.
 
I stamped and colored the birds and branch using Copic Markers, then added Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans and Worn Lipstick around the birds image. I spritzed some water on a stencil and placed the stencil over the image. I love the effect, how the inks reacted with water to give it a watermark effect. 
On this card, I placed a stencil over a white cardstock and added some inks over it. The cute cameras are colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut out and adhered with foam adhesive onto the card.


Lastly, here are 3 more cards which I shared recently on my blog...
 
 
 
 
The stamps are Gorgeous, aren't they?  If you would like to subscribe, please click here to read all about the benefits and perks of being a subscriber.
 
Have a wonderful week!
 
 


Labels: ,