Inspiration Wednesday

Hello Friends!

It's Mandi here with some Unity inspiration for you today :) 

I have been in a bit of a creative funk lately. 
I was sitting at my kitchen table a couple of weeks ago attempting to make a card and I just could not make anything.
 I just had no inspiration at all. None, zero, nothing!! 

I think it is something we all experience from time to time.
 I just felt I needed a wee break to recharge my creativity again. 
A couple of weeks went by.
Then yesterday I sat at my table again.
 With pen in hand I was going to make a list of what inspires me.
I thought that might spark something inside me to create.




I had bunch of flowers on my table in a plain glass vase.
  I just sat and stared at them in the morning sun. 
The colours were so vibrant.
I loved the contrast of the bright pink and fresh green.
They were so pretty!
They put me in the mood to make something!


So I never got around to my list ha ha!! 
I decided to make myself a new jar for my flowers. 
Keeping with the colour scheme of the flowers.
I painted the outside of an empty pickle jar with chalk paint.
Then I dug through my stamps to find something that would look good on my jar.
I found this one it is called Hello Pretty
It really is such a lovely stamp.





 I liked the idea of bottles of flowers for my jar of flowers.
So stamped and water coloured my bottles on to a square of regular card stock.
I went around the edges with silver ink and then distressed the edges with a knife.
Then I then glued it to my jar.
 Finally I tied some white paper twine around the mouth of the jar.




Then I put my flowers in their new home :)
I hope I left you inspired to make your own.
Remember if you need some inspiration to create.
 Just look around you! 
Every day objects may just spark some creativity in you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!



Labels: , , , , , ,