Hello Summer Vacation!!!


We have been waiting for you!!
But it was an easy wait!
My daughter's teacher has her room decorated in a Super Hero theme.  I must say buying the Barbie dressed as Super Girl was my first Barbie gift for a teacher.  LOL  Carlee kept that gift theme going all year.  She even found Super Man valentine candy to give her and beamed with pride as Mrs. Macklem displayed all the treasures.  
Talking her into a Starbucks card for summer instead of a Lego Super Hero set was not easy so I thought a Super Hero card would help.
The amazing Angie Blom to the rescue with her beautiful Diana Girl was exactly what I needed to keep with the theme but actually give something Mrs. Macklem could enjoy too LOL  Don't worry, we also found a Hot Wheel car with Batman on it LOL [I think it was Batman, who knew there were that many Hot Wheels *gasp* I may have zoned out during the decision making of the one she picked] 

This is one of my favorite things about Unity.  They have a stamp for absolutely every occasion you might need!
There is a sale good enough for a Super Hero going on too!!  Check out the Memorial Day deals HERE.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!