SOTW Springtime Owl

Happy Sunday Unity peeps!
Angeline here to share with you the brand new SOTW for this week "Springtime Owl".



Here is a card I made using the beautiful owl and head full of flowers. :)

Unity Stamp Company: SOTW Springtime Owl #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #sotw #stamping #stamp #card #cardmaking #papercraft #katscrappiness #copic #coloring #cratepaper #owl #diecut

I colored the owl using my Copic markers, which I matched the colors to my Crate Paper patterned paper. I then added some die cut using Kat Scrappiness dies.


Here are some samples that the Design Team has made too:


Angie Blom


Maria Levine


Jolande van Oosterhout

Note:
As some of you may have already received news that the SOTW membership is coming to an end, this pretty owl will be the LAST one for the SOTW program.
But hey.. don't worry bout it.
As you know, Unity always have something up their sleeves. 
Trust them to have BETTER things for you planned out!

Till then, have a wonderful weekend.

Labels: , ,