SOTW Reminder with Angeline

Hi Unity addicts :)
Angeline here to remind you that this week's SOTW, which is just perfect for us crafters.. (hehe)...is about to be changed with another new SOTW. So hurry on over to the Unity and shop away! 

I made a simple card this week, coz yes, making cards is not trying to achieve the PERFECT card but it's perfectly imperfect! I just swiped my Distress Paints across and added my Nuvo Jewel drops, and I was done :)

Unity Stamp Company : SOTW Reminder with Angeline #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #sotw #card #cardmaking #timholtz #distresspaint #nuvojeweldrop #papercraft

Do check out the Stamp of the Week subscription for only $7.69/week HERE.


Stamp of the week is a great way to try out a Unity Subscription. 

You will get a brand new stamp in your mail box every single week. 

You can go right here for all of the details on how to sign up for this one. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Labels: , ,