SMAK/LOL Saturday

Happy Weekend, Unity Friends!
It's Kary and today I'd like to share a project made with this month's Beautiful SMAK kit.

This kit is so fun and I think the images are so cool and versatile for all crafters.
Here is the card I made.  This time I didn't really focus on getting the coloring right.  It was nice to just splash some colors onto the flowers and concentrate on creating the background. All I did was place a coffee stain stencil and sponge some Distress Oxide inks (Faded Jeans and Broken China) around the floral images.  I added some shimmer spritz (Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Sparkle) as a finishing touch.  I wish I can show you what it looks like in real life cos the photo just doesn't show the sparkle.


If you like the SMAK kit, please read all about it here and subscribe. You won't regret it!!
If you love a smaller kit, you might find the Layers of Life kit suitable.  By the way, I hear that LOL kits are on sale this weekend...
Thank you for spending part of your Saturday with us at Unity.
Have a great day!!


Labels: ,