SMAKin' Saturday


Good morning Unity friends!  It's Saturday (YAY!) and time for some SMAK inspiration.
 
I kind of messed up 'cause I'm so used to the SMAK kit being released on the 25th.  I had a simple card done with the May SMAK kit and all I can do is show you a little sneak preview further down in this post.  In the mean time, let's review some of the lovely projects done with the April SMAK kit.
 
This is a lovely journal page from Angie Blom.
 
Image may contain: 2 people
 
A gorgeous card from Echo Noble.
 
Image may contain: 1 person
 
And this inspirational card from Karen Maldonado.
 
No automatic alt text available.

 
Here's the entire kit.
 
Image may contain: text


Just click on any of the bold links in this post and you can get all of the details for subscribing to the fabulous monthly SMAK kit.

Oh, and here's the promised sneak peek for May's kit which releases on Monday.

 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
 

Labels: , ,