SMAK Saturday!



Hello Unity peeps,

Jolande here with some news.
This is a part of the new April SMAK kit. What a beauty it is !! 



If you'd like to have this SMAK kit go to the Unity shop; it's a monthly kit!!




There is also a lot to do in the Netherlands this weekend! YES,
we're having the biggest/most famous stamp/mixed media show of Europe. 
You know what??
I am part of this show with my own shop and the brand new stamps from Marleen and Jolande. 
And NO they are not available for you at this moment yet......just a sneak peek!


You have to wait until May, then I will be in Minnesota at Unity and we'll show you all of them.
 We plan to do some FUN videos.  
Can't wait to show you!!


OK, I'm going to the 'Art Specially Event' now...
 if you want to learn more about the show, go have a look at my facebookpage!

Have a good weekend