Monday, April 24, 2017

KOTM Monday with Heather H

Good morning! Heather here to share a simple watercolor card using the current Kit of the Month - Be My Bird:


Make sure and head over to read the details on the Kit of the Month! Here is the April Kit of the Month - there are only a few days left to join and start with this one!


I fell in love with this sweet birdie - and die a bit of masking to one of the sentiments to remove the part about flowers so it fit better with my little birdie. A bit of simple watercolor, a die cut frame, and some pretty pattern paper peeking out are all it took for this card!


Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!!!


6 comments:

Tracie said...

What a fun card. I love this stamp set.

Judy1223 said...

Oh, wow! This card is precious! I love your soft coloring, this is amazing!

Donna Whitten said...

Such a sweet card, love the little bird! Great stamp set!

Merika Cheah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merika Cheah said...

That fat little bird makes me so happy!

Colleen Hinesley said...

I love this bird!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close