Inspiration Wednesday ~ Mixed Media Canvas Tutorial

Hello, Gaylynn here with an Inspiration Wednesday mixed media canvas project.


Sentiment:  Today, I am choosing happiness.

I love the sentiment, and it inspires me daily.

I used acrylic with stamping for this 5" x 7" canvas, adding texture along the way.
Kit used:  Unity Stamp Co. 3/2017 SMAK Let Go and Breathe

Here is a quick tip video tutorial.
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


My inspiration is from fellow Unity DT member, Camille.
I like her artsy style and fun techniques.  Here is one of her mixed media pieces:

No automatic alt text available.

An here is an inspirational quote:

Image result for choose happiness

Don't forget to hop with Unity tonight at 7pm Central.  The hop runs though the weekend.

Have a lovely day.


Labels: , , , , ,