DT TUESDAY


Hey there Unity friends! Maria here with DT Tuesday!  

I decided to play with this month's awesome SMAK kit and created this jumbo tag:


This tag is huge sized about 4x8 with a black base it was so much fun to play around with.  On the background I used a stencil and Distress Oxide inks. I edged the tag with white craft ink and added the stars in the lower left using Texture Paste. I colored in the pretty lady using a waterbrush and Inktense water color blocks.

Check out this fabulous SMAK Kit called Sparkle Every Day:


Are you in the Unity Show & Tell FB group?  If not you need to be it's amazing where all kinds of fabulous Unity creations are shared! 

Here are a few recent creations that caught my eye of members there:

A pair of beautiful tags 

A fun springtime tag by Sharon Seebacher Duff
 

This wonderful bright green card by Taina Varpu Toronen

And this beautiful floral card by Tanya Adams:

Thanks for stopping by today!