DT Tuesday

Hello Unity friends! Sorry to be so late posting today's DT Tuesday.

Today I am sharing a card I made using new distress oxide inks and the Hello New Life stamp set.





This card came together easily. I blended 3 colors of the distress oxide inks and then splashed a little water on the card to create this look. Then I adhered it to my card base and it's ready to send.

You've all created some beautiful projects this week in the Unity Show & Tell group. It's also hard to only feature a few but here's a few that caught my eye.

Paula McCane's Tag using the April SMAK



And this spring Mother's Day card byAmanda Morauske Garrett



and finally this gorgeous tag by Mary Jane Key


Kepp the creativity coming ladies! I love visiting the Show & Tell group to see all of your creations!!!

Have a great day!