DT Tuesday

Hi everyone Sharon here and today it's time for DT Tuesday!!
So just lately I haven't had much time to play but I did get some new brushos and they have been really inspiring me to make some mixed media projects. They are so much fun to use but also I get very messy!! Working in a coffee shop with a blue finger just  isn't right!!
Today I'd like to show you a card I made using the Brushos and this month's Layers of Life.


                                    WITHIN-EACH-OF-US-APRIL-2017-LOL


1. First off I made the background base to fit slightly smaller than my card then I stamped 3 of the           line images equally apart.
2. I mixed some water with a small amount of Turquoise & Violet Brushos to make a watery paint.         With an old toothbrush I dipped it in and then flicked the paint onto the piece of card.
3. Next with a smaller piece of card I did the same but this time I also stamped the sentiment in the         top left corner and used only two of the line images. 
4. When the two pieces were dry I used some Frantage - Shabby white embossing enamel to highlight      some areas.
5. I then stamped and cut out the butterfly image and painted them with some of the left over Brush         "paint". I added a little frantage again and this time I covered them with glossy accents. 
6. I adhered the pieces onto the card base and the butterflies were put on using 3D pads. 

So I also had a chance to look through the beautiful projects that you've all being making on the Show & Tell FB group. Wow you have all been so busy being inspired by Unity!!

Here are a few that caught my eye ;0)

I love the colours on this one! This beauty has been made by Amanda Morauske Garrett.

                            No automatic alt text available.

Look at these! Her grandkids are gonna be so happy, love the little bunny tags.These have been made by Stephanie Huntley.
                         
                         No automatic alt text available.

And these are so very pretty , beautiful!! Made by Mary Jane Key.

                                           No automatic alt text available.

Have a great week everyone

Sharon
x


Labels: ,