April SMAK & LOL!!

 Hi there Unity friends! Karen here sharing a card set that I made 
using the April 2017 & Nov 2016 SMAK Kits!

For each of these cards, I decided to use the April 2017 SMAK
kits for the top layer!  Then, I used the November 2016 SMAK kit 
for the bottom layer!  The bottom layer is pretty subtle, but
 I thought it would a great idea to use the wonderful background
stamps for the back part of each card.  The newspaper print
is the background stamp I used on the birdie card.
Then, the music print on the card with the two hearts!



You'll notice, I added a little paper clip, with twine bow and pearl,
and a little doily tucked away, with vintage background paper!  For an added pop of color,
I used Stickles for the sparkly hearts, and white gel pen to the bits of flowers!



Love this month's kit....  


What a great way to mix and match with the November SMAK kit...


Don't forget, there's a new Layers of Life kit that just released...


Have an awesome day!

Hugs & Smiles,