SOTW Reminder: New Fluttering Miracles

"Look for the tiny MIRACLES each day brings" really makes
me smile, as it makes me think about all the beautiful things that surround us, 
like nature, as one example, and the beautiful butterflies that come about in the Spring time!


I LOVE this SOTW kit, so much! I've added a little paperclip on
the sentiment to make special note of the message.  I also added
some crazy machine stitching and distress ink to the papers to add a vintage feel to the card! 


To make the butterfly and flowers stand out, I added Rock Candy Distress Stickles
 to the butterfly which gives it a very cool texture and sparkle.  
Then, I added Diamond Stickles to the petals of the flowers.
You can see it adds a few different highlights to it.
 Lastly, I added the Copper Faber Castell Pitt Pen to the center of the flowers!


Hope this inspires you to add a little something extra to your cards!!

If you'd like to sign up for the SOTW subscription, just click on the
photo below, and you can read the deets to sign up!

These are exclusive stamps, and you definitely will love 
receiving them each and every week! 

New Fluttering Miracles


Have a wonderful & creative day!

Hugs & Smiles,


Labels: ,