It really is all about the moments!!

Hello Peeps!!
I hope you are all doing well!
Welcome to Design Team Tuesday!
It's Noelle posting today and I am so excited!
I adore Dr. Suess, he seems to have been very smart right?  Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.  Don't you love that so much?
Today is all about the moments for me!
Ang inspired me for some mixed media this morning!
I just grabbed this canvas.  I got 4 of them for $4.99 at Ross which is a store like a TJ Maxx, Marshalls or Home Goods.  
I slapped some acrylic paint onto the canvas, then I added some more white to lighten it up and painted over a Tim Holtz stencil then I stamped on the butterflies from Keep Going Anyway.  I did put an old wooden stamp under the canvas to get something firm to stamp on.  I didn't think that would work on the edge so I stamped the sentiment on paper and adhered it with Modge Podge.   
Strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on but you keep going anyway.   
How beautiful is this card Amanda made?   My goodness I love it so much!!  I love that she stamped the Donna Poppy in the bottom corner like that!
I also love the sentiment she used.  Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
Have you been shopping yet?  There is an excellent sale going on.  Do you need something that isn't on sale? No worries, almost  the whole store is on sale and it magically shows up in your cart at 45% off!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Today, I hope you enjoy your moments!

Labels: , ,