Inspiration Wednesday


Hello lovely people! Stephanie Gold here today to share a card with you that I created after being inspired by this photo (found here):


I loved the yellow and the book print/flower combination however I wanted to try to lay the print over top of the flower instead. I will show you what I mean. :)


After stamping and coloring in my flower, I took a background stamp and stamped over top of the petals to add a little more interest. Obviously it's not book print but I loved the design! The background stamp I used can be found here.



Do you ever stamp over top of an image that's already beautiful? Do you like to create layers like this?

Here is a little happy thought for you before I go:

Quotes Of The Day - 22 Pics:  

Have a wonderful rest of your week and be sure to hop with us tomorrow night!! :)

Xo, Stephanie

 

Labels: ,