Inspiration Wednesday with Camille

My project for today was inspired by a few sets of distress crayons I found on sale the other day. They’ve been out for a while and I’ve been a bit reluctant to try them as they reminded me of another supply I already have a ton of in my craft room. Well, after getting them, I couldn’t wait to try them with Unity’s SMAK Kit from February 2017.

 
Before I knew it, my afternoon flew by. These crayons were easy to use, not very messy if you didn’t want to get messy, have a pen-grip style, glide on easily, and were very effective using water through stencils. When I first saw them, I thought they would be a lot like gelatos, which I have a ton of, and well, I didn’t want to add more to what I already had. Because of their pen-grip style, control, and distress colors, I think I like them better than gelatos.

What do you think about using distress crayons? Know of any easy techniques I could try? Please share with me. I'd love to know.


Labels: