Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline

Happy Wednesday :)
Angeline here to share with you a card-in-the-making I made, inspired by this photo (found here)


I've always imagined being in a sunflower field -- how beautiful it is going to be with all the sunflowers surrounding me. And this stamp by Phyllis Harris "Earth laugh in flowers" is just perfect!

Unity Stamp: Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #phyllisharris #watercolor #card #cardmaking #papercraft

I stamped the image onto some watercolor paper using some brown ink, then colored it in using my Prima Pastel Dreams watercolors for that soft look. 

Do you enjoy painting with watercolors?

I like this quote I found:


Have an awesome week ahead and "clean out" a corner of your mind :) Creativity is waiting for you.

Labels: , , ,