DT Tuesday with Mandi

Hello my lovely friends!! 

It's Mandi here with design team Tuesday!! 

I have a this lovely tag to share with you today.

I love making tags!!

I also love butterflies so I combined the two :)




It was a really simple tag to make using kraft and white card and a white gel pen.

Just stamp the butterfly all over your tag and then stamp one on to white card.

Cut it out and glue just the body down on top of one already stamped leaving the wings to pop up

Next stamp your sentiment and cut it out and glue the words down individually.

Then take a white gel pen and doodle some hearts and a border and you are done :)

The butterfly stamp is called On noted wings and the sentiment is from the Scattered Pieces kit.



I am seeing lots of lovely projects on the Unity show and tell page on Facebook. 

Here are a couple that I love. 

First up is Brecken Berning.

I adore this tag she made!





Next is Julissa Padilla who made all of these beauties.




 Last but not least Vencine Martin created this lovely card.




I hope you got some inspiration from all of these amazing projects. 

Have a wonderful day and stay safe if you are getting snow like we are here in New York.

I will leave you with this....





Labels: , , ,