DT Tuesday - A Tale of 2 Images

Happy Tuesday everyone!
 
Kris here to day to tout the awesome monthly sentiment kits and show you just how versatile those sentiments can be.
 
What I have for you is the adorable owl from February's sentiment kit - Owl I Do Say - and one of the (duh!) sentiments and then I have a card using a light bulb image from the December 2012 KOTM on which I used the same sentiment.  See how well it works with both images?  That's exactly my point.  The February kit has one image and 12 sentiments.  Right now all sentiment kits are on sale for $16!  That works out to way less than $2 per stamp AND just think of the versatility!


So just sayin'...you might want to consider some of these kits and let your imagination fly.
 
Now it's time to share a couple of my favorites from the Unity Show & Tell Facebook Group.
 
I just LOVE the colors on this card from Becca Dawn..so rich! 

Image may contain: one or more people
 
And this set of cards from Laura Mooney...SWOON!
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
So now I'll leave you with one of my favorite spring quotes.  It is indeed time for flowers.
 
Image result for spring quotes
 
 

Labels: , , ,