Saturday, February 25, 2017

SMAK Kit


 Hey everyone!!!
Happy Saturday!!
Hope everyone is having a great week.
I have a quick and simple card for you today using the FEB SMAK KIT and some older diecuts that I have been hoarding for a LONG time!!!  Am I the only one who holds on to everything and is afraid to use it for fear of needing it for another better project??? Well I really am trying to do better at using up my supplies and this is the perfect way to do it!!  It is a great way to showcase this amazing quote love this one!!!
You can see this amazing kit here you still have time to sign up for this one!!!


Have a great WEKEND!!

1 comment:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Three Reasons why Unity is my favouritest Stamp company:
1. They have the most apt sentiments to go along with their amazing stamps.
2. The stamps are deeply etched so there is no chance of smudging the ink on the stamp and as a result on the paper.
3. They come mounted on sticky foam so you can start using them right away.
Well I have been wanting to share it for a LONG time. So...... Unity is really a unique company which produces wonderful stamps and sentiments. Love you guys. And a lovely card Stephanie.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close