SOTW Sunday | Stephanie Gold


Gooooooooood Sunday morning Unity friends! Stephanie Gold here with a Stamp of the Week (SOTW) project inspired by Angela's art journal video the other day.

In her video she was tearing newspaper and distressing her background by ripping it. So I decided to try the same thing, but with a stamped image. First, here is this week's SOTW which I will be using in my project:

Image may contain: text 
SO sweet, right?! Ok, so here is a distressed tag I made with it:
Do you see the subtle distressing on the butterfly? I created this effect by first painting the butterfly and then when it was almost dry, I lightly erased over it in certain areas to pull up some of the paper. To add to the distressed feel, I used Tim Holtz inks on the tag, doily, and the sentiment strip.
I love how it turned out! Something a little different. :) Alrighty everyone... here is your link to sign up or get more info on the Stamp of the Week if you aren't a member yet! And don't forget to shop Angela's incredible sales!!!! Much love people!

Xo, Stephanie

Catch up with me here: Instagram > Facebook > My Blog


Labels: , , , ,