Tuesday, January 31, 2017

DT Tuesday with Heather - Thanks for Your Patience

Good morning everyone! Heather here this morning to share a project with you - and a few of the amazing cards that I have been seeing pop up on the Unity Show and Tell Group!


I also have a Quick Tip Video showing how I layered this card together all girlie and cute!


I adore this little cutie - it is the newly released Sloth Endearments set - SOOO cute! I had fun coloring it up in non-realistic colors!


Despite the layers, this card is still pretty much flat - so easy to mail too!


Now - I saw so many beautiful projects over on the Unity Show and Tell page - aren't these lovely? Make sure and leave these ladies some love!




And finally - since we are talking sloths and patience - here is a thought for you!


Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Wow! Spectacular cards!!!

Kim Reed said...

Love that card by Jackie! What the heck stamp is that on the Unity site though? I've searched and cannot locate it (the focal image).

Laurie said...

So cute and whimsical!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close