Tuesday, January 10, 2017

DT Tuesday with Angeline

Hi Unity Friends :)
Angeline here to share with you a card I made using the NEW "Chapter One" stamp.
This stamp is PERFECT for those of us who love Coffee or Books. Such a fun stamp!

Unity Stamp: DT Tuesday with Angeline - Drink, Read & Be Happy #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #papercraft #chapterone #happynewyear #watercolor

I colored the stamp using my Zig Clean Color Real brush pens, adding water to make it look like watercolor. Then I paired it with my really vintage Webster's Pages patterned paper -- which matched this stamp !

Unity Stamp: DT Tuesday with Angeline - Drink, Read & Be Happy #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #papercraft #chapterone #happynewyear #watercolor


Now it's time to showcase some of the projects I spotted over at the Unity {Show & Tell} Facebook page. 
Click HERE to join in the FUN!
~ Stephanie Seelye ~


~ Mechele Rodriguez Rezac ~


~ Donna K Baes ~


Thanks for stopping by
and
Wishing all of you a Happy NEW Year!


Feel free to say Hi to me over at my Social Media links! :)
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube


6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fun and colorful design, Angeline! Great picks as well.

Stephanie Seelye said...

I am really honored that you chose my card to share here! Thank you so very much Angeline!

Shelly said...

Super sweet cards!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!

Pam said...

Love your coloring on this Angeline. And lovely cards you found to share!

Donna K said...

I'm a big fan of your style Angeline. Love the bright colors of your card. Thank you for featuring my card...I'm so honored to see my card among your other lovely picks.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close