Monday, December 19, 2016

KOTM Monday | Stephanie Gold



Hello loves! Stephanie Gold here for one of my favorite posts of the week... Kit of the Month Monday!!! :) I have two little projects for you today using
 December's gorgeous kit, Always Been You:
 
No automatic alt text available. 
 
Starting off is a card I made with that lovely Angie Girl and the hanging LOVE banner.
 

The background is white cardstock that I ran through with an embossing folder to add some texture and then I colored in and cut out Angie and her banner. How cute is this girl for Valentine's Day?!?!?!


My next project is a tag I made to add onto a Valentine's Gift and I used the large flower and the sentiment right below it for this one:


I'm obsessed. I love this kit!!! What's your favorite stamp from this KOTM?! Much love friends, thanks for stopping by!

Xo, Stephanie

Catch up with me here: Instagram > Facebook > My Blog
 

3 comments:

alyson esposito said...

It is a amazing kit. I love the little back stamp that says my card is perfectly imperfect! This is one that needs to be available all on its own, every card maker needs this!

Pam said...

Lovely projects! All the images are pretty, haven't got to use mine yet, except for the perfectly imperfect stamp. Used that on a few of my last minute Christmas cards, love it!

Rhonda Miller said...

These are lovely.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close