Tuesday, December 6, 2016

DT Tuesday

Maria here with another DT Tuesday!  I know we are right in the middle of the holiday season but I wanted to use the heart from this month's Kit of The Month called Always Been You so I went with a Love theme instead of holiday theme.  


I used a large heart die to cut out the shape of the heart as a card.  You take folded cardstock and align the die just a little above the fold so you will still have that fold and a card when cut.  

******************************************************

Now for this week's Picks of the Week:

There are so many fun cards and projects over at Unity Show & Tell but here are a few that stood out to me:

This fun jingle bells one is from Rebecca Wong Pui Yee.  I love the shine and dimension of the bells.  


This one is from Samantha Kaminski.  I love the black and white with the pop of color.


This one is from Terri Burson.  I love the background of the card and the added mug and pinecone elements. 



I love all these great cards!  It's so fun to see what everyone does with their Unity Stamps!  I hope you are inspired to stamp now. 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Terri Burson said...

Thanks for the feature, Maria. I'm in good company!

Terri Burson said...

Thanks for the feature, Maria. I'm in good company!

Rebecca Wong said...

Thanks for feature my card, love love love....

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close