Design Team Tuesday

Hello Unity friends! It's my favorite Day of the week here at Unity and the last Design Team Tuesday for 2016. I hope this year brought you as much peace, financial freedom and love as it did me. I am excited about the New Year and thinking of goals that I would like to set for myself like more crafty time!
So with that said, here's a fabulous quote I found via Pinterest with some great advice.




So today I am posting some beauties that I spotted in the Unity Show and Tell group.
First up are these from 

Terri Albro Burson



I also loved this one from Sheena Brooks


The links to their posts are in their names. So pop on over and leave them some comment love.

Now for my project today.


I used Wakely Girl and stamped her on vellum and embossed the vellum. Next I adhered the image to some foiled cardstock with a beautiful design that would show thru the vellum.

Thanks for stopping by to visit today!