Inspiration Wednesday | Stephanie Gold


Happy Wednesday everyone!! Who else is simply exhausted from the US election last night? Holy moly I think I have stress knots now. Well its time to brighten everyone's week with some Inspiration Wednesday!! Woo woo! Here is my fun Pinterest find of the day:

 

I adore book print paintings but the clocks and the yellow on this one really got me. I used this month's KOTM to create a fun card!

november-2016-kom-midnight-kisses

 
I used Yolande's kit to create a semi bookprint layer down the card and colored the florals in with the yellows and greens. I also added a fun layer at the bottom with a dotted scalloped edge and some green cardstock. I stamped the green with one of the stamps from the Bohemian Basics set and finished the card off with some twine and a divided sentiment from the KOTM as well.

Now I know we are probably divided 50/50 (ish) between people who are happy or unhappy with last night's results so here is a little EXTRA happy for every one today:

Just in case you haven't smiled yet today - Imgur:  
 

real life puss in boots:

This one is like a mini Oliver Twist am I right? "Please sir, can I have some more?"

Awwwwww !:  

AYYY!!!!QUE LINDO!!!:  

Oh my goodness animals... They are so dang cute. :)

Much love Unity family! I hope you have a wonderful week.

Xo, Stephanie
 
 Catch up with me here: Instagram > Facebook > My Blog
 

Labels: , ,