Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Design Team Tuesday & Pick of the Week!


Hi there Unity friends!  It's Karen here on Design Team Tuesday.

Today, I am sharing this warm winter card featuring the Unity "Owl Warmhearted" stamp kit!
I colored these two sweeties with Copics, and then began to
layer my card with various designer papers.


Next, I placed some corrugated cardboard beneath the red/blue papers for 
some added dimension. Then, I added the huge flower, and added some white fluid chalk 
ink to the edges of all the designer papers and corrugated cardboard.


If you'd like to grab this fabulous & fun stamp kit, just click on the link below
to add it to your shopping cart!

Next, I have a few Unity Customer Picks to share with you!!

First up, is the adorable card by Samantha  using the "Always Pick Naughty" Unity stamp kit.
I love the special details & texture added to Samantha's card to highlight this super cute stamp set!


Then, this charcoal card by Pam using the "Be Present" Unity stamp kit,
is just so amazing!  I love this technique and I am sure it will
be something I will try in the future!


Lastly, I found this wonderful and inspirational quote, on Pinterest, that I'd love to share with you...


Have a beautiful and creative day!

Hugs & Smiles,

1 comment:

Pam said...

Awwww, thanks so much for featuring my card Karen!!! Using the charcoal pencils is so fun! Your owl card is just adorable!! Beautiful coloring and love the layers!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close